Saturday, February 28, 2009

February...

February was sure a busy month for us... We watched Uncle Corby wrestle a lot, got baptized, and met Lissa for the first time!
Lissa, Jenny, Beau, and Capriana

Lissa and I meeting for the first time.

I am all ready to watch Uncle Corby wrestle at State.

Bath time is better with water...

I did so well getting my two month shots. Grandma and Grandpa Wolfe gave me this camel that Mommy got when she had her first shots too...
I love all my friends, they are so soft!

These are my special Valentine friends from Great-Grandma Wolfe

Even tummy time is more fun naked!

1 comment:

Aaron and Emily said...

Its hard to believe he's getting so big!!! Love seeing all the pics on your blog and can't wait to meet him in person. I know my boys will love having another playmate!!