Sunday, June 6, 2010

The House

Although I have come to realize I will never live up to everyone else in posing on my BLOG, I am going to claim that I have been spending a lot of time working on the house. Here are a few pictures to show some of the progress... More to come.

Fall 2009


Spring 2010 with the shutters painted. There is still a lot more work to do outside, but I think it was a good start :o)

For those of you who don't remember, the entire inside of our house was painted a pale yellow when we moved in. Dustin thought we should have painted first, but I said that it would be okay. I was wrong!!! Nothing we had, minus the nursery, looks good with yellow.
Living room pre-painting

After painting for MANY hours

We also got a piano from my aunt and uncle, which I was really excited about. Poor Dustin wasn't excited to move it, but with help from Cousin Nate and Coach Ford I don't think it was too bad :o)

1 comment:

Aaron and Emily said...

Love all the hard work! You did good!!! Can't wait to see it in person.