Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beau and Capriana

It's hard to believe how quickly Beau and Capriana are growing! Both are still very small (1st percentile by weight), but they certainly give each other a hard time and are well aware of one another now.

Jenny and I started our own "book club" so that we would have an excuse to get together on a regular basis. It has been fantastic and we just finished reading The Power of a Positive Mom. I would highly recommend this book to any mom, especially if you have young children.

Capriana isn't afraid of Beau and has made him cry on several occasions when she pushed him over. Beau, being a gentleman, did not push back and has resorted to slobbering on her...


Beau giving Capriana some "kisses"
I have been lucky enough to get to watch Capriana (who is my Goddaughter) several times while Jenny is at a meeting. Last week Capriana had kept Jenny up all night the night before and wasn't her usual happy self :o( Anytime she would cry, Beau would cry too! I managed to get Beau to sleep while bouncing him on my leg and Capriana to relax on my shoulder. I am very grateful to only have one baby right now.
Capriana and Beau playing nicely

Beau was happy to share his toys with Capriana

No comments: