Sunday, July 5, 2009

Time with the Langness'

We were fortunate enough to get to hang out with the Langness' several time while they were in Colorado. For those of you who read Emily's BLOG you already know all of this because she is MUCH better at posting than me, but I am not giving up yet!

We are not giving up on getting them to move back to Colorado!!!!!!

Noah, Breven, and Emily joined Beau and I for story time, which was great!


Beau and Breven became instant buddies.


Beau enjoyed having a guy pal around to talk about guy things with.


Em showed Beau how to play the piano

Mary (our newest soon-to-be mommy!) and Beau

Em, Beau, Steph, and Noah relaxing at Coors Lab


It's obviously already that these two are going to cause trouble together!

No Coors Lab trip is complete until you get a picture by the Copper Kettle!
Aaron, Noah, Breven, Dustin, and Beau

1 comment:

Aaron and Emily said...

I love your blog!!! We had a blast with you too and wish we could do it more often. I'll just have to hop over on my plane:)
Keep persisting, we'll move out there eventually:)