Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Smorgasbord

It's hard to believe it's already the end of July. We have been having a great summer. Here are some highlights...

Beau enjoying the view at Standley Lake

Beau making mommy and him some lunch


Beau enjoying the camels at the zoo


I love this face...


Mommy and Beau at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in front of the giraffes

Beau sitting in Mason's bouncy chair

Beau making "puff" muffins


We signed Beau up for a tumbling class and he has really enjoyed it. He can almost do a forward roll (i.e. somersault) by himself and he is can now "skin the cat" without letting go. His favorite part is at the end when they get stickers and stamps. I can't even say those two words anymore without him looking for some.

Grandma Bennetts got Beau a water table for BV. He really likes it and kept moving water from the fountain to it.

Grandma Bennetts also got Beau a chair. He and dad enjoyed a cold drink together.

We spent the evening of the 4th of July at the Dinkel's house. It poured, however, the guys set off fountains for the kids and Beau loved them!

Should I be worried that he likes fire?

Kendra made Beau this robe...


Dad and Beau at the Lake Arbor Pool.

Beau and I made our first trip to the Children's Museum. I hadn't been there in a long time and he had a great time. He really like the grocery store, as I remember I did too when I was little!!!!! He bought lots of bananas.

He checked himself out.
Hope you all are having a great summer!!!!

1 comment:

O'Brien Family said...

I miss my Beau Beau (or should I say Shadow)!!!